We work hard to offer the best boarding experience possible for your pet, so you can be assured they are in good hands.
Boarding Vaccination and Health Requirements
- We require that all patients be current on their vaccinations and free of parasites to ensure the health and safety of all animals.
- A 6-month negative fecal is required for all animals boarding with us.
- All dogs must be current for Parvovirus, Bordetella, Distemper, Rabies and Influenza.
- All cats must be current on Feline Leukemia, FVRCP, and Rabies.
- Proof of vaccines and fecal are also required before we can accommodate your pets. Please make sure you bring in copies of your pets medical records.